How Does This Work?
We only offer same day delivery service within the Lower Mainland. Please expect a delivery fee of $6 for each order. The minimum order amount varies on which city you are located in. So how does this work?
- Add desired products to your shopping cart and then checkout
- At checkout, you’ll have the option to select payment via Cash or Interac E-transfer. The Interac E-transfer instructions are provided via email after the order is completed (check your spam if it’s not there).
- Then select a delivery time between 10AM and 10PM. Orders are delivered within 2 hours from the delivery time selected. Please be advised, we will ONLY deliver to residential addresses.
- When the delivery driver is on their way to you, you’ll receive a tracking link!
- Text us at (236) 888-2282 for any questions on how to order or questions related to a current order.
Who Can Buy?
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Cash or Etransfer
Payment is made using Interac E-transfer. If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes. You are provided the Etransfer information after checking out with your order. Your order is also ON HOLD until payment is received. Payment instructions are provided through email AFTER checkout.
If you are new to Interac E-transfers, please click here .
How Do I Send An E-transfer?
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
For information on sending an E-transfer, please contact your bank or http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
Orders & Returns
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
How Will My Order Be Packaged?
- All packages are discreet and smell proof
- Product is double vacuum sealed to eliminated odours and seal in freshness
- Product is then placed in a discreet unmarked parcel with a shipping label
- Extra care is always taken to ensure there is no smell or appearance of the contents within the package